SRM Wheel Emulator for Fanatec wheel base
My Emulator makes the Fanatec wheel base think that a Fanatec wheel rim is attached.
I have only tested the Emulator product with PC as I do not support console. I have no idea if it will work with console but I would assume not, so I only sell the product as compatible with PC
I have made a few fixes in the new batch including making the setup button work and stopping the joystick from moving off centre. If you order now it will ship when in stock
If your DD1 / DD2 does not enable high torque this is an issue with Fanatec drivers. Using either firmware 402 or ideally Beta 432 should fix this. My DD1 that I test every part on is working perfectly with 432 drivers installed.
If the Fanatec wheel base does not see a Fanatec wheel attached Force Feedback is not enabled.
- Emulator in custom Aluminium case which is Black Anodised.
- Mounting plate for the QR
- SRM male pin plug for Fanatec wheels
- 6 x M5 16mm Countersunk bolts in black
This product comes as just the Emulator with male pins to connect to the Fanatec wheel base. You must use a Fanatec Quick Release with the emulator otherwise you cannot attach it to the wheel base.
- Requires a Fanatec CSL QR1 (Plastic) or CSW QR1 (Metal) Quick release.
- Fanatec sell the CSW QR1 on thier website, or we hold some stock here.
- Fitting the Quick release is very easy and just requires attaching 4 bolts
This product works with. these Fanatec wheel bases...
- Podium DD1 and DD2
- CSW all versions 1, 2 and 2.5
- CSL Elite Xbox and PS4 versions
- Older CSL
- CSL DD
This is for PC use only - We do not expect it to work on an XBOX or PS4
V5 and V5b PCB has new button headers that allow up to 8 buttons, 2 shifters, a hat switch and the setup button on the wheel. The 9th button can only be used as a Setup button for the DD1 / DD2 display.
- Can use upto 3 Fanatec button pods from the Universal Hub
- We will sell plugs and cables for the buttom pod connections soon
- Hat switch, which we will be selling soon
- Left and Right Shifter
Using the emulator for anything other than Force Feedback is not supported by me and is offered so that you can create your own DIY solution. I sell a few items to help with this, but you need to create your own solution.