This is a service we can offer.
Send us your Fanatec Formula V2 Wheel Rim and we will convert it to USB and fit your mounting or Quick Release.
The service includes...
* Changing the electronics of the wheel to work as a USB device using Leo Bodnar's conversion PCB
* Supply and fit a quality coiled USB cable to the wheel.
* Supply and fit an adapter for your chosen mounting or Quick Release.
* Fit your mounting or Quick Release (The Fanatwec QR will not be returned)
* Check and clean the wheel before returning.
We can convert the following wheels
- Formula V2
- Formula F1 2018 Limited Edition
- Formula F1 2019 Limited Edition
- F1 (Blue) wheel supplied with the Podium PS
The conversion currently enables the following to work.
- All wheel buttons
- Toggle switches
- Grip side rotaries
- Standard shifters or our carbon shifters
- Hat switch
- Rotary switches (Software required)
- Rev LED's using Fanaleds
- Display using Fanaleds
- Podium shifter upgrade both sets of shifters
- Podium shifter upgrade clutch (No bite point finction)
- Wheel rumble using Fanaleds
- Flag LED's (Side LED's) DO NOT WORK
The Poduim addon clutch paddles work as 2 seperate clutches and are ideal as clutches or hand controls for throttle and brake.
Our mounting solutions will accept a 70mm or 50mm mounting with either 6 or 3 holes. Common mountings are the AccuForce QR HRS Xero play and the Q1R system, but we can fit just about anything.
We can arange to supply an new Fanatec wheel or look for a used one for you if you don't already have one.
We have stock of most major sim racing Quick releases, if you purchase one with this conversion we will gladly fit it for you.
If you have any questions, please just ask.
You will be contacted with our address for sending your wheel rim to once a purchase is completed. You will need to send it to the UK.