This kit allows the Formula V2 and McLaren GT3 V2 wheels to work via USB without having to modify them.
The kit requires that to have the Sim Racing Bay Male Fanatec QR
The conversion uses the PCB from Leo Bodnar which we attach to our housing and the electical signals pass through the wheel QR pins.
The conversion kit will work on the following wheels
- Formula V2
- Formula F1 2018 Limited Edition
- Formula F1 2019 Limited Edition
- Formula F1 2020 Limited Edition
- F1 (Blue) wheel supplied with the Podium PS4
- WRC Wheel (with firmware 2.52)
- McLaren GT3 V2 (with firmware 2.53)
The conversion currently enables the following to work.
- All wheel buttons
- Toggle switches
- Grip side rotaries
- Standard shifters or our carbon shifters
- Hat switch
- Rotary switches (Software required)
- Rev LED's using Fanaleds
- Display using Fanaleds
- Podium shifter upgrade paddles
- Podium shifter upgrade clutches (No Bite Point Function)
- Wheel rumble using Fanaleds
- Flag LED's (Side LED's) DO NOT WORK
The Poduim addon clutch paddles work as 2 seperate clutches and are ideal as clutches or hand controls for throttle and brake.
The conversion can be used with the following wheels if flashed to Firmware 2.43. You can flash back and forward via windows.
- BMW GT2
- Porsche 918
- Formula Black
- Formula e-sports
- Formula Carbon
- Universal Hub