Wheel side Fanatec conversion kit for Formula, BMW, Porsche or Universal Hub
A new version of our Fanatec conversion kit is here and available now.
Combined QR adapter and conversion kit all in one beautiful package.
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
Select your desired Fanatec model
Please state which QR you will be using.
Choose which type of USB cable.
Building on the success of our Fanatec conversion kit we have a new version.
High quality aluminium parts have been produced for us by a UK based motor sport engineering company.
Want to convert your Fanatec CSW wheel to USB, but daunted by the task?
This kit requires no soldering or drilling.
The conversion is completly reversable if you ever want to revert back to the Fanatec base.
- Teensy LC PCB to allow your fanatec wheel to be seen as a USB device.
- Emulates each Fanatec club sport wheel so Windows sees it as the Fanatec product.
- High quality USB cable.
- USB cable can be replaced if worn or damaged.
- High quality black anodised aluminim construction.
- Incorporates our generic QR adapter, so you can fit just about any QR.
When used in windows the wheel is seen as the proper Fanatec wheel. You can use the free Fanaleds software or SLIMax Manager Pro. SLIMax works for free because it sees the wheel as a Fanatec rim.
Your wheel will have all of it's functionallity but controlled by the USB connection. The buttons, shifters, display, LED's and even rumble will all work.
- Fanatec Club Sport Formula and Formula Carbon rims
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports
- Fanatec Club Sport BMW rim
- Fanatec Club Sport Porsche rim.
- Fanatec Universal Hub *
- Fanatec Universal Hub XBox edition *
* Universal Hub kits have a 12 pin plug and can only be used on the Universal hub. Other wheels use an 8 pin plug. We also now include a 25mm spacer to make fitting easier and allow easier fitting on the QR.
Can be used with just about any QR. A QR (Quick release) is NOT included, but please tell me which type you will be using so that I can include the correct bolts and make any adjustments that may be needed.
- Q1R 50mm
- Q1R 70mm
- AccuForce QR
- NRG 2.0 and 2.5 + probably all the others
- B-G QR
- Go-Race QR
- Any 50mm QR
- Any 70mm QR
The adapter fits between the wheel and your QR.
How to fit...
- Take your wheel apart.
- Disconnect the Fanatec QR Cable.
- Remove the Fanatec QR.
- Connect the Kit cable.
- Bolt the kit to your Fanatec wheel.
- Put wheel back together.
Fitting instructions - CLICK HERE
Fitting to the Universal Hub guide - CLICK HERE
SLIMax Manager Pro